A girl can never have too many shoes!

A girl can never have too many shoes!

Friday, 8 October 2010

A girl after my own heart

Kylie seems to have treated herself to some new items for her shoe closet (I imagine that she does have a shoe closet, possibly a massive one).  This week, she's been spotted about town wearing some of her new purchases - the YSL Mohawk pumps and the Louboutin Armony boots.  Both items I would be quite happy to see arrive in my wardrobe.  I'd spotted the Mohawks in a magazine and to be honest I wasn't that keen, but now I've seen someone wearing them, I've changed my mind. And now, its not just because the pop princess is wearing them!

Tomorrow is the first live X-Factor show, I can't wait to see wait Dannii has in store for us!

Must also give a special mention should also go to another (retired) pop princess Lily Allen, the pregnant mum-to-be was pictured shopping in Paris wearing killer heels.  No shopping in sensible shoes for our Lily!

4 comments:

behindtheshoes said...

I'm not so keen on the mohawks. But alot of the shoes Kylie posted on twitter are great !

Rachelle X

Pearl Westwood said...

Whilst I wasnt at all a fan of that YSL collection those heels have to be one of my ultimate lust have pairs - here praying for them to go on sale LOL! Lily has been looking absolutely amazing this fashion week, I really have a soft spot for her x

CameronPoe2409 said...

Behind the shoes - I need to use Twitter more and start following Kylie!

Pearl - I hope you get those YSL Mohawks, I'd love to see what outfits you'd pull together with them. PS hasn't Lily looked fab!

Pammy Ponders @ Reflectorville said...

they are mad those shoes! dont think i'd be brave enough to wear them. Lily Allens gunna regret that in 10 years time !