A girl can never have too many shoes!

A girl can never have too many shoes!

Wednesday, 2 November 2011

The countdown has begun

Forget Christmas! Its officially just 24 days till I am forty years old.  Like the Queen, I am going to have two birthday celebrations, the first in two weeks time where I will be partying with around 40 ladies at the Sands Venue where we will enjoy a lovely meal, cocktails and a Take That Tribute night.  I'm sure that this will guarantee that we will be hitting the dance floor. As Take That have split for a while then I'd be happy for Howard Donald to join us to 'Take That and party' , I heard that Gary Barlow is a bit busy at the weekend so won't expect him to turn up!  I asked all the ladies to wear their most fabulous shoes.

Then, I will be celebrating my official birthday in Liverpool where I plan to shop and drink plenty of cocktails! So at the present time I am organising and planning activities. Finding a suitable dress seems a bit of a struggle but I'm hoping that this dress from Wallis will fit the bill for one of my nights out. Now I'm off to write some lists.



6 comments:

Skinny Bitches in the Making said...

haute dress!
enjoy all the celebrations! sounds amazing!

Vix said...

I love that dress, you'll get loads of wear our of that beauty.
You're a fellow Sagittarius then? Hooray for fire signs. x

Please may I? said...

Well both celebrations sound fantastic.

X x

Abi said...

I love the dress xx

MyStyle said...

Hi my dear-a perfect choice of dress, both celebrations sound like they will be fabulous too! xx

www.888bingo.com said...

Did you post pictures on this event? :) May you send me a link?