Setting the bar high for the festivities



So, in a week's time I will be partying with my ladies to celebrate my impending big milestone birthday.  I've asked them to wear their most fabulous shoes (I'm taking every opportunity to get some shoe pictures for my blog).



So my sister Kelly has bought herself these shoes from ASOS.  She's bringing up two teenagers on her own, so you can imagine that she doesn't really spend money on herself but sometimes its nice to have a little treat.  It just a pity that my teenage niece is now the same shoe size as her mum, so I think she needs to hide these somewhere safe.

Comments

Sharon S said…
Hi my dear! great party shoes, she made a fab choice x

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week