Spotted on the street

Its been a while since I've done one of these posts but these are a couple of the shoes that I've spotted on the street recently, well actually at a family meal last night.




So, my sister Tara treated herself to this wedges from New Look although I have an unconfirmed rumour that she has bought these in two colours!



And my friend Linzi has treated herself to some sequin Toms.  I really like the idea behind Toms where you buy a pair of shoes and a pair of shoes is then donated to a child in poverty. Getting them in sequins and doing a bit for charity seems like a great incentive to do some retail therapy don't you think!

Comments

HazelxJoy said…
Love the wedges!

My (male) friend takes photos of womens shoes (heels generally) for a facebook album... not sure his motives are the same as yours though! haha!

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week