A girl can never have too many shoes!

A girl can never have too many shoes!

Friday, 4 June 2010

Love's got the world in motion



We are officially on the countdown to the World Cup; the flags are being raised, England T-shirts are being bought and advertising has been kick-started.  As per usual, its time to dust out the official world cup songs, so here is my favourite from the nineties. 

I'm actually looking forward to this, there's a buzz in the air and match-viewing parties being planned.  Plus the fabulous Miss Alicia Keys is opening the games with no doubt, another fantastic performance. Which time will you be supporting?

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Adorable blog! Right when I saw your blog's title I knew you were a woman after my own heart. ;P

I'm very excited about the World Cup! I'll be rooting for Mexico and Argentina. No solid reason why, really. I just love those two countries. (I'm such a bad soccer fan, haha.) Can't wait to read you more!

Skinny Bitches in the Making said...

I hope South Africa can win, if not have my eye on Spain and not just the good looking players! Am sooooo excited!