Any ideas?

House of Harlow Pearl Open Toe Pumps
I love the Internet, its like window-shopping without dealing with queues, dodgy weather and resisting the temptation to walk away from my favourites shops with purchases gripped in my hands. As I love creating lists, its great to way to just find things that I can add to my wish list.  

I spotted these shoes (pictured above) from the House of Harlow range ( created by Nicole Richie). These shoes are definitely top of the list, unfortunately at $225 they are way out of my budget. I love the design with the chunkier heel and peep toe.  While I can't buy them, it did make me think about a pair of shoes in my wardrobe that I got a couple of years ago from Matalan.  A similar style, the reason I bought them was that they reminded me of shoes from the 1940s and I love the contrasting details of suede and snakeskin on the heels.  The only problem with the shoes, is the fact that I haven't been able to pull together a great outfit to show them off - has anyone got any suggestions?





Matalan Shoes circa 1940 2007

 

Comments

Pearl Westwood said…
I actually prefer your shoes, I would wear them with a knee length vintage dress and thick grey rib tights -ok maybe I would do that in Autumn not summer ;-)
CameronPoe2409 said…
Thanks Pearl, I always like to plan ahead, so will put this outfit suggestion on my list for Autumn 2010 :)

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week