I have no will power!




I'm one of those people who can't resist looking in shops when there is either shoes to be tried on or there's closing down sign in a window.   So when I saw a shop full of gorgeous shoes with a BIG sign saying 'Closing Down Today' in Liverpool last weekend, then I had to investigate. For a quick and cheap fashion fix, this shop was perfect - no shoes under £40, a bright and colourful shop and loud music that gets you in the mood for a night out.  Don't get me wrong, for better quality shoes then you would need to go somewhere better on the high street.  But for £10, these shoes were a quick way to curb a need for retail therapy and were cheaper than two pints of lager and a bag of crisps in Blackpool!







Comments

Please may I? said…
Ohh... Very lush.

You are as bad as me. At least at only £10 you shouldn't feel too guilty!

X x
Vix said…
They are stunning. I don't blame you for being weak! x
Sharon S said…
Hi my dear-what a fabulous bargain, I love the monochrome vibe, they're lovely!! Have a great weekend xxx
It would have rude not to!
Anonymous said…
This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week