A girl can never have too many shoes!

A girl can never have too many shoes!

Friday, 17 June 2011

Working 9 to 5


Let me introduce you to my new work shoes. They're from New Look and currently now at a bargain price of £19.99.  I've gone for something completely different that my usual court shoes and these are a bit fun, a bit cute and have a bit of a heel on them.  The pictures don't really do them justice, they do look better in the 'flesh'. 

They are kind of retro, so it might help me re-invent my work wardrobe that's got a bit stale.  I'm thinking they might inspire me to add a bit of glamour to the daily grind and get me through the working day. 

How high!

I couldn't resist a bit of Dolly to really help kick start a good working day!



I had to include a picture of Harvey, our permanent lodger. Every time I wanted to take a picture of the shoes, he wanted to get in on the shot.  Here he is, looking less than impressed with the hair cut we've recently given him.

My photography assistant


5 comments:

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

They are really cute! I love the look on Harvey's face too. Have a great weekend xx

TheStylishShoeGirl said...

We don't have New Look here in Australia, but I did stumble across a few stores in recent trips to Singapore where I bought a number of well priced things including very comfortable shoes - yours are lovely!
Harvey is very cute!

Vix said...

I love the chunky heels on those shoes. Harvey is so sweet, he looks proper grumpy! x

MyStyle said...

Hi my dear-the shoes are cute indeed, but maybe not as cute as Harvey, lol!! xx

Looking Fab in your forties said...

Make a nice change from court shoes, get a bit of air to your toes in summer! great price too!