I've been tagged by one of my new readers, the Lovely Hazel from World of Joy. This is what I really love about the blogging community; the new people you 'meet', the information you share and finding out new things about people that could be in the next town to you or in a completely differently time zone.
So here's some information about me in little groups of eight things . . .
Eight songs that would be on the soundtrack of my life:
1. Livin' Joy - Dreamer
2. Elvis - Burning Love
3. Oasis - The Masterplan
4. Deacon Blue - Fergus sings the blues
5. Fleetwood Mac - You can go your own way
6. The Verve - Lucky Man
7. Nik Kershaw - Wouldn't it be good
8. Journey - Don't stop believing
Eight things on my wishlist . . .
1. A pale green and chrome VW Beetle
2. A closet
3. A communications degree
4. A pair of Louboutin Bibi's
5.A mulberry Alexa bag
6. The entire box set of Harry Potter books and films
7. The gold shell clutch from Accessorize
8.A bigger house with a gorgeous garden
My eight favourite TV programmes . . .
1. True Blood
4. Greys Anatomy
5. Private Practice
6. Being Human
8. Sex and the City
My eight favourite films . . .
1) The Departed
2) The Breakfast Club
3) Con Air (guilty pleasure)
5) It's a wonderful life
6) Jane Eyre (1943)
7) Sex and the City
8) The Outsiders
My eight favourite memories . . .
1) My wedding in Vegas
2) Friday teatime drinks with my dad
3) my best friends wedding weekend in Avila, Spain
4)Shopping in San Francisco
5) cocktails at Paparazzi bar in Krakow on our first wedding anniversary
6) Buying our first puppy Jasper
7) New Year in Prague
8) Seeing Oasis at Heaton Park 2008
Eight things that are always in my shopping basket . . .
2) benefit makeup
5) lip glosses (I have a ridiculous amount)
6) treats for my dogs
My eight guilty pleasures are . . .
1) shoes, of course
2) chocolate nuts treats when my husband is on the night shifts (nut allergy avoidance)
3) repeats of Sex and the City
4) listening to easy listening music while ironing
5) taking over the Sky+ to record anything and everything
6) Idris Elba
7) fun cameras (my friends take the p*** out of me but I'm always using them!)
And lastly, eight words that are key in my life right now . . .
I'm not sure if you've found this enlightening or boring but at least hope its helped you know me a bit better. xx
Now I'd like to nominate all my fellow bloggers to share their eight things, it's a great way to get to know you and be completely nosy too.