Day Three - The Five Day Accessory Challenge

Day three saw us halfway through the five day challenge.  What we are finding, is that the majority of our accessories are things we have had for a couple of years rather than recent purchases. So here are our challenge attempts. 

Chrissie's collection was 'Pump up the purple'  Key to her accessories was her fabulous peep-toe shoe boots!

the multi-strand necklace gave hints of purple and pinks


bracelet and watching carrying on the theme
 Now my collection was aimed at complementing a tweed trouser suit I wear for work.  So my collection was 'Everything begins with a g' All accessories were either green or gold was the main colour.
Gorgeous green Tommy and Kate bag present from my friend H

vintage-look brooch bought in St Ives in 2005

necklace from Wallis £3 sales bargain, gold cuff Matalan about three years ago
 I actually look a bit creased in my last picture but I can promise that I kept my jacket on for the office this day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week