Day Four - The Five Day Accessory Challenge

So the fourth day of our challenge saw two completely opposite choices in accessories, one bright, one not so bright. 

Chrissie's collection was 'Be seen in green'


bag borrowed from her daughter, obviously inherited her great accessories gene!

another lovely necklace from Chrissie's jewellery drawer

vintage shoes in a fabulous condition

My collection was 'its all about the shoes'   I kept my accessories neutral apart from my fabulous printed pumps
Nica tan bag from Debenhams, its like the carpet bag from Mary Poppins as it could fit a kitchen sink in there!

corsage, handmade and a birthday present from my talented friend Sylvia

bangles from Wallis, ring vintage from Notting Hill bought in 1999

Sacha flat pumps from Dorothy Perkins worn with wide palazzo pants


Comments

Sharon S said…
Hi there-lovely accessories for both of you, love the green theme and those vintage shoes and your corsage and Sacha pumps are fabulous! xx

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week