A girl can never have too many shoes!

A girl can never have too many shoes!

Tuesday, 14 September 2010

Shoe of the week

These shoes from River Island really cut the mustard for me!

The yellow wedges,  priced at £64.99, have a heel height of 10.5 cm, so wearing them would be an uplifting experience for a shortie like me. I really love this colour for winter; the peep toe, ankle strap and stitching detail all add to its design.  The River Island website also provides outfit suggestions to create a whole look around the shoes.  I wasn't keen on the outfit it suggested for these yellow cuties but I can imagine if you've only got a limited time to do some online shopping, then this service would be really useful when you're in a rush to buy an outfit for the weekend.

I can picture myself wearing these with thick tights and a fine grey knit dress on Christmas Day 2010.  However, based on the weather last year with the snow and ice, I need to be investing in snow shoes or planning an outfit around a pair of wellies! Any suggestions gratefully received . . .

2 comments:

Looking Fab in your forties said...

How about a nice puffa jacket to go with your wellies! I really like the shoes although don't really buy from River Island. Don't forget Louboutins on the outnet tomoz, link on my blog!

CameronPoe2409 said...

Looking Fab - I definitely think a puffa jacket will be the most sensible option for this Christmas. I must admit I've not bought anything from River Island for years and I will have to check out that sale if only to window shop!