Mid week special

picture courtesy of the BBC
We are halfway through the week, therefore the weekend is nearly here!  So its the perfect excuse to celebrate with something delicious for tea.  Herb-crusted haddock was chosen for our menu and the recipe which is easy to follow was kindly provided by the BBC website (thank you Aunty Beeb!).  We added an extra ingredient, with Parmesan cheese added to the herb-crust and it was gorgeous!  Takes around 30 minutes (if that) to prepare and cook.  I definitely recommend this as a quick and tasty treat on a cold Autumn night.

I also received my giveaway prize in the post today from Primp and Preen. I can't wait to test out these products at the weekend, I'm planning a couple of drinks with the girls so its the perfect excuse to glam up.  What are your plans for the weekend?

Comments

Sharon S said…
Hi there!! Well I'm off to the Frock me Vintage Fashion Fair in Chelsea tomorrow, so should be a good day!! Hope you have a lovely weekend my dear! x

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week