Twelve Shoes of Christmas - Part One

Forget the twelve days of Christmas and focus on that last minute shopping for the Festive period.  Instead of 'a partridge in a pear tree' I want sparkle and sequins!  So here are the first six pairs of Christmas Shoes for your consideration.

All that glitters should be gold


Don't just have bows on your Christmas Tree
The right way to be blue this Christmas
Dear Father Christmas, I would like these shoes for Christmas

Charlotte Olympia - need I say more?
Miu Miu - the essential accessory for a modern-day Dorothy

Comments

Please may I? said…
I love them all, shoes and sparkle what more does a girl want!


X x
Sharon S said…
Hi my dear-the Miu Miu ones are my favourite!! Wishing you a very Happy Christmas xxx
HazelxJoy said…
That's all my Christmas wishes, right there!

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week