Sunday, 30 December 2012

Plans for the summer

Perfect for the holiday wardrobe
 
So it's just two days until 2013, the wind and rain is relentless in Blackpool and I am sat in my pajamas in bed thinking about the summer!  Unfortunately, there are limited opportunities to buy decent plus size fashion in Blackpool so I haven't really missed venturing outside to join other shoppers in the thirst for a bargain.

But, its the perfect weather to research online possibilities while enjoying a baileys on ice.  And it's great to discover new sites for plus size fashion like Millers which offers some fab bargains to ladies in Australia and New Zealand.


Next year, I definitely need to invest in a maxi dress and the site has a number of options to choose from to build up that capsule wardrobe; whether its a day time outfit you're looking for or something for the evening.   The prices are reasonable too, saving those much needed pennies to put towards your holiday fund.  Happy shopping ladies!

1 comment:

MyStyle said...

Hi my dear! Lovely to hear from you and wishing you a happy new year and a peaceful and prosperous 2013-thanks for the follow on my new blog too! xxx