What puts a smile on your face

To be honest, these days we are need something that will make us smile.  Well in this online article, Mr Louboutin himself explains how his shoes definitely bring a smile to woman and more.  What it doesn't explain is why Posh Spice, who owns a number of LB's rarely smiles.

Now, while it would be great to get a designer shoe to put a smile on one's face, some of us aren't that lucky and have to look to the simpler things in life to get our thrills (not quite the thrill you would get from a Louboutin but I'm not that kind of blog!).

So what puts a smile on my face at the moment, it's this simple:
  • a roast dinner after coming in from a blustery winters day;
  • a pair of red shoes;
  • a cupcake;
  • my dogs greeting me like I've been away from home for months;
  • Glee.
What's putting a smile on your face?



Comments

Please may I? said…
I would say all of the above, only change the dogs to a cat and you nailed it.

X x
I was thought of the answer for the question is Posh looks prettier smiling or not. Sadly, the answer is, the latter. She looks bettter not smiling. And she does not smile, even if she´s got lots of LBs. Good question, dear.

For me, I smile for every little things I recieve. The last big smile I had, was when my mom-in-law gave a pair of brown leather riding boots from Apart. Very expensive and so classy. :)
A pair of red glittery shoes my dear oh and a cupcake of course! Agree with your comment over at mine, that dress would be perfect and the fluffy bolero!
A Thrifty Mrs said…
Great post.
Currently the smell of the beef in my oven wafting through my living room is making me VERY happy.
Sharon S said…
Hi my dear-what a lovely post, a lovely stroll in the sun this afternoon put a smile back on my face and watching Toy Story 2 now, lol! yes the emma forbes book is a good read, with some unusual and lovely ideas. hope you're well and have a good week too xxx

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week