Shoe of the week


These might make me stop feeling so blue

So this week's shoe was found during research for potential outfits for my 40th birthday. Due to my unsuccessful search for a fabulous outfit to celebrate my impending milestone, I'm resorting to my extensive collection of LBDs (I'm exaggerating this, really I only have two) for my planned events and I'm hoping to revamp a pre-worn outfit with new accessories.  I thought that as its a party, then a splash of colour is in order, so what do you think?

Comments

HazelxJoy said…
They are beautiful. I want.
They look perfect for a big party!
What an excellent colour!!!

I am jealous of anyone who could stand in such high, stunning shoes for longer than about 2 minutes! x

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week