A girl can never have too many shoes!

A girl can never have too many shoes!

Monday, 17 October 2011

Shoe of the week




As of today, it is officially 40 days (and nights) until my fortieth birthday, so for the next few weeks I will be dedicating my shoe of the week posts to the shoes I would like to see wrapped up in a bow on my birthday.

Although I know that I probably won't be getting loads of expensive designer shoes bought for me, I might as well aim high with my wish list!

These shoes have been a previous nomination for shoe of the week and I definitely have Bibi-fever for these Louboutins.  In fact, if I'm lucky I may be purchasing a pair on my birthday so I'll keep you posted. x

4 comments:

Vix said...

Those are glorious! i'm not usually into neutrals but that cheeky flash of red is fab!

Pearl Westwood said...

Ha ha I like the not so subtle hints, these have to be my fav pair CL has to offer right now x

CameronPoe2409 said...

Vix - aren't they lush!

Pearl - my husband has said he would give me some money to buy some LBs, these are on my list!xx

the red bus said...

Sleek pumps. I need one of these in the same color!