Shoes in the news or should I say our new flexible friends

Someone really does have the technology!

Spotted this article online. Shoe Designer Raphael Young has created a high heel that will help you maintain your fashion status without the 'killer' heels.

His R-Flex range has been created using his own patented technology as explained in a presentation on his website . . . 'dramatically improving the comfort and flexibility of the shoe while keeping an external look similar to any other « standard » shoe, it brings maximum softness and sets a new standard of comfort for high-heeled shoes.'

Comfortable fashion 24/7
As I've got older, I've noticed that my feet are less tolerant of spending hours in high heels, so any shoes developed to ease our 'suffering' has definitely got my vote!

To purchase these 'feet-savers' will set you back a few hundred pounds and one Daily Mail reader has suggested saving yourself the money by putting a pair of your existing shoes in the microwave to soften them! Is this really safe? Sounds completely bonkers to me.

Comments

They sound good! I am definitely getting less tolerant about heels. I'm the happiest in my Uggs or my Fitflops these days! I'm really showing my age! xx
Sharon S said…
Hi there!! These red shoes are fabulous!! I won't chance my shoes in the microwave though, lol!! xx

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week