A girl can never have too many shoes!

A girl can never have too many shoes!

Thursday, 25 March 2010

Are we there yet?


I am so ready for Spring!

I've spent the week suffering with a horrid cold following a fab city break in Krakow (post to follow). I'm usually a winter person at heart - I love dark nights, warm fires, stodgy food and my trusty uggs - but this winter seems to have really dragged on. So now I'm getting ready for a new season: writing my lists of spring-cleaning tasks that need doing, digging out my tee-shirts and dusting off my flip-flops.

So this weekend, when the clocks 'spring forward', so will I!

4 comments:

Krislyn said...

feel better! i'm so excited for spring break... i've already fashioned a to-do list!

CameronPoe2409 said...

I'm feeling much better, thanks! I've started to pack away my winter clothes (optimistic I know) and I'm going to unpack my summer clothes from my storage to get my spring-cleaning kickstarted!

Make Do Style said...

Yes come on bring on the sunshine!

Anonymous said...

ghd nz dgacmiwt ghd nz sale oblmxbrx ghd kneeyrrz