Keeping warm and chic




Shoes from Las Vegas, tights Rombo Grandi from Veneziana 


Another day, another outfit . . . With gale force winds in not-so-sunny Blackpool, keeping wrapped up and warm is a necessity.

While my workwear is currently the standard black dress and cardie, dressed up with a vintage brooch, my legwear is becoming a bit more adventurous with these tights from Veneziana.  I love these tights and accessorized them with this t-bar shoes to create a 'monochrome monday' outfit.

Comments

Please may I? said…
Great combination of pattern stocks and classic t bar shoes

X x
Pennyblossoms said…
Love that shoe + tights combo. I think it's really clever...the angular shapes echoing each other. As I am wont to say to Mr B, 'These things aren't thrown together'!
Just in case I don't get over to say it later...
HAPPY CHRISTMAS
and hope we get to meet up next year?
Z xx
HazelxJoy said…
Lovely!
Have a super Christmas :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week