Shoe of the week



I was actually looking for a pair of white heels for this week's shoe, after I spotted one of my best friends Mandy wearing a pair of gorgeous white heels from Zara.

But I got distracted by these retro style shoes Gen from Kurt Geiger instead. The croc-printed leather shoes are a revamped versions of one of Geiger London's signature styles.

Now, all I can think about is wearing these shoes with some flared jeans, a silk t-shirt and some type of sparkly cape while sipping a BabyCham.  

Comments

Vix said…
Now those are my kind of shoes! x
Pennyblossoms said…
Love the look of these.
Very Terry de Havilland when he first started out, don't you think?
Z xx
Charmain said…
This is great!

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week