Shoe[s] of the week

Carven platforms


Perspex is a key trend this year and I wasn't sure if it's one that I can really appreciate.  But, I've done the research and found a couple of shoe options that allows me to embrace the trend from the designer and high street options available.

The one thing I can definitely say is that I don't like a shoe with a perspex heel, it does nothing for me, although these cute Lanvin sandals have nearly swayed me in the opposite direction.


Fearne Cotton Fox Heels


The Carven  platforms and  Fearne Cotton Fox shoes  from ISME, give you the perspex trend while keeping it simple and classic.  There are plenty of options available for all budgets, so will you be taking on this 'see-through' trend?

Comments

I've seen an M&S pair with a perspex heel I really want x
Unknown said…
Hi dear! I just found your blog and I love it! Great post! Gorgeous shoes!..would you like to follow each other? I always return the follow...let me know
http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week