A girl can never have too many shoes!

A girl can never have too many shoes!

Wednesday, 27 February 2013

I'm wild about shoes



My husband recently mentioned my love of shoes and suggested that 'perhaps I had too many'!  So it made me think (or at least panic that he had discovered my secret stash of shoes) do I have too many shoes?

So I considered this logically:

  • I don't have a pair of shoes in every colour of the rainbow; 
  • I don't own a pair of Jimmy Choo;
  • I need to find a pair of monochrome shoe; and 
  • the  hot pink shoes to replace the ones my dog ate have not been bought yet.  
So my conclusion is . . .  that no, I don't have too many shoes. There is still a place in my wardrobe heart to welcome more shoes to my collection.  You can tell a lot of research and consideration has been undertaken to form this conclusion!

You probably noticed from my previous posts that I am a sucker for heels.  Yes, flats are pretty, short-heeled boots are practical and that in the past few years a pair of Uggs have even been purchased. But the majority of my shoes, when worn, increase my height by a good two inches or more.

So, I am always going to be on the lookout for more heels.  A shoe outlet on my retail-radar is Wildpair who have a fabulous collection of shoes to choose from.  They even have a great blog where you can keep posted on their shoes 'news' and be inspired.



With heels on my mind, I found some shoes [pictured] that I really want, there is even a pair that I want in the three neon colours available - I'm thinking about shoes in every colour of the rainbow, and more, being something I need to aspire to!

So take a look and see if there is are any heels for you to go wild about too.









3 comments:

Please may I? said...

After my husband got to 200 he did in deed decide I had far too many shoes! However I still don't have in my humble opinion.

Loving the bright pairs. Perfect for summer.

X x

Style At Every Age said...

You keep going honey, a girl can never have too many x

Anonymous said...

I just сouldn't go away your site before suggesting that I really enjoyed the standard information a person provide in your visitors? Is going to be again continuously in order to inspect new posts Read Significantly more