Boot-y call

Every wardrobe could benefit from a collection of different boots that can take you from a shopping trip, a museum tour through to cocktails with a hot date.  With most of my city breaks and holidays taken in off-peak times, boots and jeans are usually the staple for my holiday wardrobe.  

Wanted , an Australian based family run company, has a great selection of women's boots that could easily help build up a capsule collection of boots for all occasions. Over the knee boots, stiletto heels, ankle boots, shoe boots, biker boots, even rain boots. The site has something for every occasion and my online shopping basket would definitely be full after a browse of what they have to offer.

Here are some of my favourites . . .

I'm a sucker for buckles


Western style books, great for skinny jeans


These Livid boots are just so fabulous

flat boots, fashionable yet practical
Another little thing I like about the Wanted's website is the little shoe doodle that appears onscreen as your shoe selection loads up on the page, just a small touch but quite cute.

Comments

Sharon S said…
Hi my dear! The site has some really great styles! xx

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week