The resolution challenge

Wordle: My New Year Non-Resolutions
This year I'm not wasting my time setting resolutions that I will struggle to keep. Promising to keep healthy for a year is pointless when trying to have a healthy lifestyle should be a constant part of life (although resisting the bloody red Lindt chocolates is going to be hard).

So I'm setting myself challenges for 2013 and my little Wordle picture highlights some what I (hopefully) will achieve this year:

Water - I need to drink more water, I find it boring and don't drink my eight glasses a day.  So, for 2013 I must try harder.

Bake - I love cupcakes and cherry scones and need to bake them rather than spend my pennies on less-healthier shop bought stuff.  That leads me to being . . .

Frugal - I've changed my shopping habits:  I buy want I need and don't act on impulse, I write lists before heading for the shops so I'm organised but I could do better.  I need to de-clutter my life so I can use . . .

Ebay - I need to stop being afraid of using Ebay and sell some stuff! That would help with . . .

New experiences - I want to at least achieve or do six new things this year.  Some probably have a cost, so saving money is essential. This starts with . . .

Learning -  my first new experience is starting a college course this month, I'm hoping I am never to old to learn something new.  But I am nervous and worried I won't meet this challenge.  So I need . . .

Confidence -  I need to find some inner confidence in myself to achieve my challenges and also to provide content for my blog.  There's been loads of times that I've wanted to ask to take a picture someone's amazing shoes for the blog, but been to scared to ask.  I'm determined to make a difference this year.




Comments

HazelxJoy said…
I like how all of these link together, there are some great ideas here. I said I wouldn't make any resolutions but have somehow already managed to compile a long to-do list!
Good luck with your course, what will you be studying?
CameronPoe2409 said…
Hazel - good luck with your To-Do list. I've also downloaded a free Kindle book to help with de-cluttering my life. I'm doing an Advanced Certificate in PR and am very very nervous.x
Unknown said…
Fabulous resolutions and so up lifting to read. Enjoy the college course, we are never too old to learn xx

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week