Shoe of the week



I've discovered yet another fabulous shoe brand.  TaylorSays  gives fashionistas a chance to have a shoe with a one-of-a-kind design. 

The designer Taylor Reeve is like a modern-day rock chick Tinkerbell with a passion for shoes.  The shoes themselves are bright, funky, extremely high and just that little bit fabulous.

I have fallen in love with these Smiles shoes but would quite easily nominate the whole collection for shoe of the week.  I love a shoe with a bit of personality, what about you?

Comments

Yes I do love shoes with personality but am having to draw the line with heel height these days sadly!
Sharon S said…
Hi my dear! What a fab colour-so vibrant and the style is spot on too-love that sole!! Hope you have a good weekend xxx
Pennyblossoms said…
What an amazing colour!
Z xx
HazelxJoy said…
Definitely worth checking these out!

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week