A girl can never have too many shoes!

A girl can never have too many shoes!

Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Shoe of the week


Its my first 'shoe of the week' nomination for 2012 and I want to take you back to the eighties!

Available from Dune, these shoes with the sweetheart detail give a nod to the 1980's but you don't need a bat-wing jumper or drainpipe jeans to complete the look.  The sweetheart detail at the front will help you show a little toe cleavage, just enough to make the simplest outfit, just that little bit sexy.

4 comments:

Pennyblossoms said...

Oh, batwings and drainpipes! I'm instantly transported back to the time that Fashion forgot!!
I've just purchased a pair of leopard print loafers and I may just go to bed in them!
Hope you have a great 2012!
Z xx

Looking Fab in your forties said...

Very nice, I remember having shoes like that!

MyStyle said...

ooh, sexy indeed!! xx

CameronPoe2409 said...

Arn't they lush! I really think they need to be bought by everybody!xx