Thinking ahead

I've taken advantage of the sales and bought these for the winter months.  At just under £20, they were a bargain and they'll give my Uggs a much-needed break.  After last winter with two months of snow and ice (felt like a mini ice age to me) I felt like I'd lived in my Uggs for a lifetime, so it will be great to have these to add to my winter collection just for a bit of a change.

Due our typical British summer, I actually wore the boots with jeans and a body-warmer and jumper just two weeks ago as it was that cold. And they are so comfortable. Now the sun is 'cracking flags' so the boots have been put away until, hopefully, November when I'll really need them.



harsh weather for the Uggs

Comments

Vix said…
They are fabulous and a very wise investment. last winter was an absolute nightmare for footwear. x
Pearl Westwood said…
I got a similar pair of boots in primark last year to keep me on my legs and not my bum when the snow came, I think they look great with most things, the colour of your pair is lovely x
Please may I? said…
Cute boots.. Where are they from?

X x
Sharon S said…
Hi my dear-what a lovely pair of boots, so stylish and ideal for winter!! Hope you're having a good week too xxx
Abi Gray said…
I don't know if you saw the reply I wrote to you on my blog? If you didn't I was just letting you know that Jacques were also doing a townhouse event in Liverpool in a week or so. I think you're fairly near Liverpool aren't you? If you want to go you should check out their facebook page and you might be able to get tickets. Plus for the London one for the last few days they deciced to do an open house where you just turned up cos they had more space than they thought! xx
CameronPoe2409 said…
I got the boots from Additions Direct which has now turned into Very, they sometimes do great sales xx

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week