A girl can never have too many shoes!

A girl can never have too many shoes!

Thursday, 16 December 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas



Okay well I'm trying to get into the Christmas spirit, but its a bit slow in getting here!  I need a good 24 hours with Christmas films on constant play and Christmas CD's playing in the background.  I'm not sure why I'm not feeling in a festive spirit maybe its the current economic climate or missing loved ones at this time of year.  It can be a really hard time for a lot of people, so I've managed to do a good deed for someone else.  A facebook friend's local church is helping a homeless person move into a flat today before Christmas and needed donations of crockery, bedding, generally things to make a home.  I managed to pull together some stuff to help.  It helped put into perspective about how lucky I am to have a roof over my head.  Its a nice thought that I may have contributed to someone else having a lovely Christmas and a fresh start for 2010.

Now, continuing with a plan of action to locate my Christmas spirit,  I have put up my tree and my work's Christmas party is tomorrow so I'm sure that once I hear Last Christmas or I all want for Christmas then I'm sure I'll be counting down the days to Santa arrives!

Now I'm off to plan my oufit, I'll post details later.

3 comments:

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

Dear Cameron, your tree looks lovely. I'm still not feeling it this year. I bought a tree this afternoon and my friend is coming round to keep me company *help wrap presents* and I shall get a few Christmas films on. I bought lots on Amazon so have a large pile to work through. Hope we both feel Christmassy very soon! xx

Looking Fab in your forties said...

The tree looks great, hope you have a great Xmas party, what shoes did you wear?

CameronPoe2409 said...

Christina - Thank you, I'm hoping to feel Christmassy by the end of today!

Looking Fab - Thank you, I think I may wear red shoes in the spirit of Christmas!