I can dream, can't I

I'm back at work and the house renovations are continuing, so my house is covered in dust and sawdust. While I'm fed up with the mess, I know that its worth the wait to see this next stage completed on giving our home a new lease of life.

Fingers crossed, I'll soon be making some grand exits from my lovely new hallway just like the picture. Hmmm, might just have to acquire some foxy,new red shoes to complete the look. I think the shoes would really enhance the look of the hallway - who needs an ornamental umbrella stand or a Yukka plant! A great pair of shoes sitting prettily on my fabulous new hard wood floors would easily do the job instead. Some shoes really are a work of art after all!


(image courtesy of istock)

Comments

I am almost in the market for new red shoes. Look forward to seeing which you decide on.
CameronPoe2409 said…
Thanks, I definitely need to research potential red shoes to add to my art (I mean) shoe collection. Will keep you posted!

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week