Let's start over




Its been a long time since I blogged about anything.  The last time I posted was May 2016, since then I've got swept up in a new job and struggled to get that all-important work-life-balance.

So. this year I've set myself a new goal togged back on track and start blogging again.  Easing myself back into the blogosphere, here are the shoe purchases that I've indulged in during 2016. I will blog again soon!


Snake print, perfect for a clashing prints wedding outfit

Kurt Geiger sales purchase, need to wear these more often

January sales purchase, just because I needed that sparkle in my life


Blue velvet sock boots, perfect for the in-between season outfits

The red shoe 'gap' in my shoe collection has been filled!

Bargain from St Johns Market, Liverpool after I spotted a girl wearing them on  a Friday night out

I've discovered my city breaks require more sensible footwear

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week