Feeling a bit flat




I've haven't been blogging much, as I have been trying to balance full-time work and my part-time PR course.  Unfortunately, I think lack of work, life and balance has caused a rather painful stress/allergic reaction on my feet and I am currently living in these flat pumps from George.  Wish I had realised something wasn't right before a trip London mid week, when I wore these classic heels. Trying to navigate the underground and crowds at Euston station weren't ideal conditions for what can only be described as the feeling of having hot, sharp stones in my shoes.



Thank goodness nude shoes go with everything!  Fingers (or should it be toes) crossed that I will be walking in high heels soon. I do feel the need for someone to design some fashionable slippers that could pass as shoes for the office right now.

Comments

HazelxJoy said…
Aww, I hope you're back in your heels soon! The work, life balance can be somewhat elusive! Why is it so hard to live an easier life?

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week