Shoe of the week



It's freezing in Blackpool today, I'm sat in my pyjamas, with the central heating on, researching shoes. So I should be looking for something practical, warm and water resistant for this week's shoe, right?

Well I'm feeling like one of those birds who's planning to migrate somewhere sunny.  Rather than finding fellow birds and practising an arrow formation to fly due South (or should that be west?).  My migration plan would be to pack, book and fly off in a metal 'bird' somewhere exotic.  And these Jimmy Choos would be migrating with me!


Comments

Pennyblossoms said…
Those are so beautiful. They remind of my fave Carrie shoes...those peachy suede ones that Mirandas' waters broke on! I loved those shoes.
Z xx
CameronPoe2409 said…
Ooh yes they do! Such a fab episode. xx

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week