Note to self

I have been a bad, bad blogger and my organisational skills has come to a complete standstill.  It honestly feels like it 'all work and no play' for me.  I hardly have chance to file my nails, let alone write blog posts, do my ironing . . .  So I've dug out my virtual To-Do list and decided to finally kick-start some things to I want or need to do this year.  So the first thing I have done is get my hair cut shorter and coloured a vibrant red (inspired by Florence and the Machine), the second thing I need to do is get my camera fixed so I can post a picture. 

Getting my blog more organised and catching up on all those lovely blogs I follow will be next on my list.  I'm also sorting out an iPhone which my husband has given me following a phone upgrade, kind of like thrifting gadgets, so I'm planning to be out and about taking pictures of shoes (as if I need the excuse).  I'm also going to run my Shoe of the Week posts on a Sunday.  I thought it would be a nice way to start the week and what could be better than looking at a shoe rather than thinking about work the next day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brassed Off (1996)- Danny's speech

My new obsession

Shoe of the week