A girl can never have too many shoes!

A girl can never have too many shoes!

Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Goodbye January, Hello February

getting nearer to Spring
I'm so glad to see the back of January, its been a long, long, dark and dreary month.  I haven't had a drink since New Years Eve or even popped to the shops for a bit of retail therapy.    Don't get me wrong that's not such a bad thing but I'm ready to change things up a bit. 

I feel that, apart from going to work, I've been living in my pajamas for a month and I'm getting a bit stir crazy.  I'm worried that if I don't break out of this rut that I will lose my social skills,  which will result in me not being able to tell the difference between a mojito and a milkshake and the realisation that there are two 12 o'clocks in a day!

I've been doing bugger all since Christmas, but luckily salvation is around the corner (or arriving this weekend) with the first of the events I've been invited  too, I have something planned for every weekend in February!  The excitement is just too much! So roll on the weekend!

5 comments:

Looking Fab in your forties said...

Exciting times for you then, going out is the new staying in! I think Jan has flown by it has been dreary but I reckon Feb will be the same.

behindtheshoes said...

Enjoy it ! X

Christina @ Fashion's Most Wanted said...

January is so dreary. I don't think February's going to be much better. I've planned plenty of things to distract myself with. Well done on not having a drink all month! xx

Vintage Sparkle said...

I know what you mean about the 'always in PJ's' thing. As a stay at home mum I seem to spend my whole life in PJ's, I really should invest in some nice silky or cashmere....
Hope you have a lovely, sociable Feb!
xx

CameronPoe2409 said...

I will keep you posted on my february events!